Okay I admit I did this in a jiffy, but I mean I REALLY need to do it for Fanime this year. Oh, did I mention?
Back to subject, in this post, I’ve attached a few files that ANYONE, including you and your cat sitting next to you (if you have one). Just print it out and put it on your table.
This is a tiny promotion piece, as the character that is drawn on that sign is actually one of the main characters to my comic ‘The Dark Side of Conventions’. I’m drawing a comic about proper behavior at convention, misconceptions about conventions, and more. PLEASE READ THIS AND SUPPORT MY PROJECT IF YOU CAN. It’s my Patreon site, and even though this comic will be free to read when completed, I need a lot of funding for me to get enough time to work on it efficiently (PLUS the perk is that you get to see every page when it’s done instead of waiting for each chapter to be completed).
So here are the directions:
- Download the file.
- Print it.
- On your convention table, just tape it to the front.
- If you’re nice enough, take a photo of your table and tag #angryartistalley and possibly my tumblr (jackieloart.tumblr.com). Not mandatory, but I’d LOVE to check out the photos when tagged to see people actually using it. Or feel free to message me with a photo of your table :3
- Printing on colored paper makes it stand out more
- Laminating or covering it in a plastic mylar bag helps make it last longer and waterproof. Also prevents people from straight out ripping it in half.
- Don’t like my picture on the side? That’s okay, I made one of the templates empty on that corner so you can draw your own doodle there :)
- Feel free to shrink it to whatever size you want
- Did you make your OWN design? Feel free to post it here, I would like to share it on my blog, rip off your awesome idea, and implement it into a better sign for everyone in the future.
- If you have any tips to improve my poor graphic design skills, feel free to help me out on that.
- I will have more designs in the future, and they will all be available on another page on this site (have not made link yet)
HERE ARE THE FILES
….or look below and choose which one you like.
Below: Black and White
Below: With Color
Below: Black and White version with empty areas so you can decorate the sign on top and draw in your own character on the bottom right area.