“Photograph with Consent” project
**If you would like to make one of your own and contribute to this page for others to use, feel free to do so, and include any social media/art sites, as those will be credited as well ! Make sure to put your website on the bottom corner as well for extra credit!
**Feel free to customize it however you want. I’ve included a template file (.psd) that has all the text and graphics separate. You can change the text so it doesn’t say ‘without asking the artist first’ if you want. You can make the text more passive, or more aggressive. You can also tape illustrations on top, pour glitter all over it, whatever you want :D
**If you plan to print a stack for a convention and hand it out, please make sure to print the backside template as well. A little credit on the back is always nice ^_^
Tips on printing the signs:
- YELLOW is amazing! I printed mines on this paper.
- If your space is cluttered too much with prints, try printing a smaller version of it. You can fit four signs on one page with the new design and it will still stand out.
- If your table is very light colored, consider printing on bright pink or red instead.
- If you want to preserve it, stick it in a plastic mylar bag or laminate it to reuse
- The sign comes in pairs, so you can cut one out for yourself and give to a friend!
[Link to all versions of this file]
Each one is a zip file that includes a pdf, and jpeg version.
no photos please_FINAL = The original version of this series
no photos please_ONELOGO = there is only one logo, and space on the side to decorate
no photos please_FINAL_large = The 8.5x11in version of the sign.
no photos BACKING = if you’re going to print a stack for the convention, you must print this on the back of the signs.
IT’S 100% FREE, BUT HOW CAN I SUPPORT IT?
- Share this link around, spread the word.
- The template comes with TWO signs. If you use one, share with another person sitting next to you in artist alley
- I did NOT design the font or logo, but since this is non-commercial, I did not have to pay for it. HOWEVER I do encourage you to credit the artist, so if you can even spare a dollar or two, please support the artist!
- The font is called ‘Capure It’, and you can download/donate here
- The logo was found here, made by ‘Dimitris’. Although there is no ‘donation’ page, give them a shoutout!